Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing 23: Reflection

My favorite thing was Image Generators especialy Big Huge Labs.
My least favorite thing was Digg. I didn't like Digg for professional purposes because there is too much information that comes up that would be inappropriate for my students to see.
The most challenging thing for me was LibraryThing. I had a hard time using this at first and seeing the value in it. Thanks to other people's comments and reading other blogs I see what a valuable tool this can be.
I finally truly understand web 2.0 to the point that I can explain it and find tools that fit it.
This year I hope to use Image Generators, Library Thing, podcasts, wikis, and Flickr. i would also like to create a library introduction video using youtube.

I have enjoyed working through 23 things. Thank you so much for organizing this for us! It was a great experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment