Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing 22: My own 23 things

I loved doing the 23 things. I have learned so much. I work at an elementary library and so I don't have a staff. I would love to see our librarians throughout our district do a 23 things or our teachers at my school. I have learned so much that I would love to share as well as things that other librarians have shown me but I haven't gotten to teach my teachers.

I want to teach them what is web 2.0, Flickr, Flickr mashups, Image Generators, Delicious, Blogs, wikis, google docs, poll everywhere (www.polleverywhere.com), blabberize (http://blabberize.com), wordle, discovery educator network (DEN) and comic strip generator (I think this would be good for teaching vocabulary). I can't wait to develop my own 23 things and be able to teach my colleagues the great tools that are out there for them to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment