Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing 15 Digg

I have never heard of Digg before so this was a NEW experience!

An interesting new title I read..."Women spend nearly one year deciding what to wear"
Yes ladies, that's right.... according to a UK newspaper the average woman spends approximately 287 days choosing clothes during the course of their life time....

Another neat title: "The 10 coolest Things We Saw at the MythBusters Studio"
http://www.maclife.com/article/feature/10_coolest_things_we_saw_mythbusters_studio_0?page=0%2C0

The only problem with this site is that it is really easy to find content that is not appropriate for younger eyes. I work in an elementary school and I would have to mark the links I wanted and not use the actual digg site to show information becuase it seems like on every page there is an inappropriate link or inappropriate picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment