Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thing 4: More flickr

m happybiRthday letter S full stop G Sign for the R stairs in Pembroke College KMcElman_090516_E6 P1110803 N

I created this using spell with Flickr. It is fun to change the letters. (Which can easily be done by clicking on each letter when you are creating it.)
I looked at colr pickr but I am not sure what I would use that for. I hope that some of my other techie friends will have some suggestions for this!
Retrievr was also really cool. I know my husband would enjoy using this tool to find pictures for backgrounds in our worship services. So many times you need a picture that is a specific color and this tool allow you to do that!
I need to spend more time with these tools and brainstorm some more ways I can use these them!

No comments:

Post a Comment