Saturday, June 13, 2009

thing 10-Ning

I had heard about Ning but had never been there before. This is a neat space that allows networking with a group more conducive then Facebook does. My husband is a youth pastor and trying to help them network on Facebook has been difficult....Ning would allow this to happen a little better. My only reservation is getting them to all switch over. They have other networks on Facebook and I don't know if they would switch over to Ning or check Ning if they still have most of their contacts on Facebook.
I do think this could be a good way for our district librarians to network together better. I like that you can easily post videos in your network and have a "catalog" of videos to choose from that everyone can easily look through.

No comments:

Post a Comment